“Dinner Dance”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pigalle Restaurant

Pigalle Restaurant
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Well-known as the perfect venue for a stylish evening out, we offer guests live entertainment from our dance floor alongside superb dinner courses. Renowned for our fresh seafood and Chalmar steak, our menu comprises of classic dishes with a subtle Portuguese flair. Including a spacious cigar lounge and private dining room our venue is versatile as well as suitable for private functions.
Aylesbury
“Dinner Dance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Warren is a welcoming host and his team provided an excellent service. My wife is Gluten Free and cannot eat fish. No problem to Pigalle she was swamped, nicely, with helpful suggestions. The food quality was exempary, we normally visit a place only once to enjoy different cullanry experiences. This was so good we visited twice. And to cap it all we enjoyed a dance on the spacious dance floor to a wonderful jazz band to celebrate our 48 wedding anniversary.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Vila do Bispo, Portugal
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

My wife and I had dinner at the Pigalle last week and both of us had seafood. The food was excellent and the entertainment great. The only slight criticism would be that the front of house person was a little unnterested in the tourist clients and we felt a bit rushed out the door despite it not being that late. Would we return, yes most definitely .

Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful Dining in Cape Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I were so well taken care by our server Thando at Pigalle Restaurant. The managers made wonderful recommendations for wine and helped with questions we had regarding food. It was one of our favorite dining experiences while in Cape Town. I had the baby Kingklip, which was so delicious, my husband had the special, which was also amazing. We were seated in a corner near the dance floor, the music was great, not to loud we were able to enjoy our conversation while at our table. We are already looking forward to our next visit to Pigalle when we return to Cape Town!!

• Visited January 2014
Sedgefield, Western Cape, South Africa
“dissapointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

I had been looking foward to experiencing pigalles for a long while. When i finally went I was dissapointed. The food was very average and definitely not worth the price we were charged. I really expected more.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food & staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were recently staying at a waterfront hotel, and decided to make the walk over to Pigalle after reading great reviews, and our cab driver also recommending. We're glad we went!

Inside the restaurant is huge! The decor is interesting, and for us seemed to be kind of 1980's, especially the stage where the jazz/band plays, but it had an overall really nice vibe/feel.

The food was great! I am a vegetarian, and there are not very many non-carnivore friendly options. My waiter heard me talking to my husband about this and spoke to the chef without me knowing. They came up with an amazing "trio" for me. It was delicious! The extra step to go out of the way for this was very nice.

The wait staff could not have been nicer or more attentive. Both managers also came over several times to check on us -- they were not annoying, small talk, check ins -- it was nice and genuine and not annoying/interrupting our experience at all.

They really care about the service and food they are providing. It's so nice to see and experience.

Visited February 2014