“pigalle does it again”
Review of Pigalle Restaurant

Pigalle Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 1,202 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Well-known as the perfect venue for a stylish evening out, we offer guests live entertainment from our dance floor alongside superb dinner courses. Renowned for our fresh seafood and Chalmar steak, our menu comprises of classic dishes with a subtle Portuguese flair. Including a spacious cigar lounge and private dining room our venue is versatile as well as suitable for private functions.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

on special occations our family goes to pigalles, their food is always exellent as is the service, live music add to the experience and although the prices are not cheap you are guaranteed a great evening out.

1  Thank steve n
Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We liked the atmosphere and food. However don't come here if you are in a hurry because it took a long time to get our food.

3  Thank Joe_S_Caja
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband took me to Pigalle for my Birthday. The interior is beautiful with a warm glow to it. The service was Impeccable from the minute we walked in to the moment we left. They had a lovely Jazz band playing in the background. Our waiter was brilliant, attentive and knew the menu by heart. The food, OMW the food was amazing, so full of flavour. Felt like i had a food orgasm lol. I had the Scallops as a starter, and it melted in my mouth, the rissoto served with it was so yummy.
The seafood platter for 2 was a briliant choice. They only use fresh fish and the line fish for the night was Salmon.
They decorated my dessert plate with Happy Birthday :)
Well worth it, excellent service and food

1  Thank Janine C
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have been to Pigalle's on a few occasions and the experience is always the same Amazing! The atmosphere and service is always great. I would definitely recommend it for an evening out or any special occasion.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Thank Goodness for Tripadvisor otherwise we would have missed a great place right next to our hotel. Enjoyed the 4 piece band. Liked our waiter, Alan. Loved my Springbok loin - so
ooo tender