It was a great time in Capetown. We stayed 3 nights in the Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse and it was very good. In the evenings they had a nice fire to keep you warm. The breakfast was really good and it's nice to sit with others at the table to share experiences. Capetown is great, it was the start of our honeymoon and we loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse is a gorgeous Cape Town Mansion that was recently entirely renovated to offer the very best in state of the art interior design. Each of the five rooms are individually furnished and include en-suite bathrooms as well as flat-screen TV’s, hairdryers, mini-safes and other essentials.The lounge includes plush leather settees allowing you perfect comfort as you sit back and savour sea and mountain views. From there you can head over onto the 50 square meter roof terrace where you will once again be inspired by the glorious views and warm sunshine as you deck out on the sun loungers.For added relaxing pleasure head downstairs and slip into a bubbling jacuzzi with the majestic Lions Head watching over you. A shower on the roof terrace allows for some refreshment in between your newfound tranquil sunbathing & jacuzzi lifestyle.At Sweetest Guesthouses we offer you a unique experience – one where simplicity, great hospitality and exquisite decor unit ensuing a sense of unforgettable wellbeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse Hotel Sea Point
- Sweet Ocean View Hotel
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse Cape Town, South Africa