My wife and I arrived late in the night at Cape Town Airport. We previously booked an Airport Transfer Shuttle with the hotel, knowing that we would be tired and with no desire to have to look for a taxi in the middle of the night. Everything was arranged for us: what a luxury! As we arrived at the Guesthouse, a friendly gentleman checked us quickly in, understanding that we were very tired from the trip.
Our room was comfortable and neat, the bathroom quite small for our habits, but very clean. The only negative point was that in the morning we could hear the other guests taking breakfast. But what a pleasure to get up and join the breakfast people! We got to know the other guests and, thanks to the talk with them and with the staff member serving us, we planned our day without needing to read a tourist guide.
We had to park our rented car next to the hotel, on the side of the street, since the Guesthouse did not have its own parking space. It was not a problem to find a place; it was more an issue to turn the car in the morning! At the beginning we were also scared that something could happen, but we followed the advices of the staff members, and we never had problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse is a gorgeous Cape Town Mansion that was recently entirely renovated to offer the very best in state of the art interior design. Each of the five rooms are individually furnished and include en-suite bathrooms as well as flat-screen TV’s, hairdryers, mini-safes and other essentials.The lounge includes plush leather settees allowing you perfect comfort as you sit back and savour sea and mountain views. From there you can head over onto the 50 square meter roof terrace where you will once again be inspired by the glorious views and warm sunshine as you deck out on the sun loungers.For added relaxing pleasure head downstairs and slip into a bubbling jacuzzi with the majestic Lions Head watching over you. A shower on the roof terrace allows for some refreshment in between your newfound tranquil sunbathing & jacuzzi lifestyle.At Sweetest Guesthouses we offer you a unique experience – one where simplicity, great hospitality and exquisite decor unit ensuing a sense of unforgettable wellbeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse Hotel Sea Point
- Sweet Ocean View Hotel
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse Cape Town, South Africa