“Italian ambience in the middle of Cape Town”

Nonna Lina ristorante pizzeria
Ranked #212 of 1,223 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very good pasta dishes, salads and pizzas. Some dishes origional Italian Style, everything reasonably priced (Cape Town level).

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very good food and very well made. For example the pasta with bottarga is a rare italian dish that you can find here.
The previous italian consol who suggested me to come here was right.
PS I am Italian

2  Thank Federico D
Reviewed October 29, 2012

A friend invited me to Nonna Lina for supper and I had the vegetariana - lots of veggies on it and thin crispy base - option of extra cheese etc - setting close to Labia movie theatre is good and for dessert we had ice cream (I had the wicked combination of a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of lemon sorbet). good value for money.

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

I cannot say the food was awesome or poor it was ok. A recommendation from our hotel but I do not know why. The staff were friendly.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

What impressed me was the differerent combinations of ingredients used for the pizza and pasta dishes. Not the 'same old same old' boring tastes. Well done to the chef for being bold and trying new flavours! They work! Wine prices a little steep but the food made up for this. Scrumptious!

1  Thank Fastidi0us