Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
FLOATED !

After a lot of hums and huhs I dediced to try and float. It is an amazing experience to be... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2018
Jazzmine B
Paris, France
Float Chamber/Pod

This was really a great experience, mainly due to the fact that it was introduced professionally... read more

Reviewed July 14, 2018
bradleymcwalter
Cape Town, South Africa
via mobile

All reviews float tank deep relaxation amazing massage healing hands full body massage natural healing kloof street unique experience table mountain reiki session flotation tanks womb tension restoration masseuse
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Ian is really excellent and professional. In-depth knowledge of body and holistic health has deep insight into problem areas and how to fix them permanently

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2018

This place truly lives up to its name. The two things I love most about Ubuntu Wellness Centre is that it promotes veganism and this philosophy of compassion is evident in the way the owners and staff interact not only with the public but with visitors. Ubuntu Wellness Centre is a true oasis of calm and compassion in the middle of a cruel and selfish world. I can highly, highly recommend this centre to anyone who needs TLC or just a break from a harried world.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2018

I was visiting Cape Town from Dubai recently and incurred symptoms (pins and needles) in my right hand that worried me. The feeling was intermittent and uncomfortable. Fortunately, l discovered the Wellness Centre and met Ian who analyzed the problem and suggested that the cause of the hand discomfort was probably located in my neck and shoulder, and probably because I had been sleeping in various hotels on various pillows (cushions) whilst on vacation. I therefore underwent treatment with Ian in an attempt to rectify the issue. The treatment was firm and focused and I emerged a different person. I felt great, and the pins and needles in my hand subsided and vanished at day end. Thus, a very good experience indeed and I am grateful for the positive attitude, the expert advice received and said treatment. Wonderful, well-done. I will be back!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2018

I have been lucky to try flotation and Reike at Ubuntu. In fact I first had an experience of flotation by Ian about 20 years ago in London and then subsequently in Cape Town. It just gets better and better. I have also had Reike and while I was a sceptic I soon realised this was a serious and effective therapy.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time floating!
Definitely need to book another session ASAP
Highly recommend it!