The best thing about La Rose was the friendliness, helpfulness and relaxed atmosphere of the place. The guest house is well located to explore the city on foot. Lots of the attractions and restaurants and bars in walking distance. Coming back to our room and the house with its roof terrace after a day of exploration was always a pleasure. The best thing though is the breakfasts. good food and you can talk to the owners and guests about what to do for the day. Overall a pleasure. I will stay there when I return to Cape Town again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rose is an eclectic mix of French, Indian, Cape Malay and African influences, where old world and modern embrace. Each en suite bedroom is unique and stylishly decorated to reflect the colourful Bo-Kaap and South Africa. It is home away from home, designed to cater for tourists as well as business executives and is gay friendly. Centrally located, it is one of the most central areas in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your La Rose Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- La Rose Bed & Breakfast Cape Town, South Africa