This review comes in very late... almost by a year... but its quite due.. as I find myself recommending this place to everyone.
Its a very neat and clean place, very safe for lone travelers like me. The hosts are quite friendly and helpful. I loved the fruit salad that was done every morning. I had booked sun room but there were so many glitches till I came to hotel that Yoann was kind to upgrade me to a pink room right next to breakfast area. I loved it. The place is neat, warm, pretty and best thing is free wifi! such a treat in SA where as a tourist I had problems with net and phone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rose is an eclectic mix of French, Indian, Cape Malay and African influences, where old world and modern embrace. Each en suite bedroom is unique and stylishly decorated to reflect the colourful Bo-Kaap and South Africa. It is home away from home, designed to cater for tourists as well as business executives and is gay friendly. Centrally located, it is one of the most central areas in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Rose Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- La Rose Bed & Breakfast Cape Town, South Africa