We couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. The owners, Yoann and Adira, are there to assist you and are trying hard to make your stay a pleasant experience. They are there every morning to join their guests at breakfast answering questions, help planning your sight seeing or sharing stories with you.
The breakfast is delicious. 3 different kinds of fresh bread, fresh fruit salad, homemade cereal, freshly baked muffins, eggs prepared to your liking and more. The coffee is terrific and will wake you up in the morning.
The B&B is in a safe and colourful neighbourhood and walking distance to downtown.
After a great day of sightseeing you can enjoy a great dinner and live African music in a great restaurant just a block down the street, Marco's African Place, to end your day.
Some rooms are rather small but adequate.
The roof garden has a spectecular view of Tablemountain and is a great place to have a glass of wine while watching the sun set.
What a lovely B&B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rose is an eclectic mix of French, Indian, Cape Malay and African influences, where old world and modern embrace. Each en suite bedroom is unique and stylishly decorated to reflect the colourful Bo-Kaap and South Africa. It is home away from home, designed to cater for tourists as well as business executives and is gay friendly. Centrally located, it is one of the most central areas in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your La Rose Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- La Rose Bed & Breakfast Cape Town, South Africa