After reading all the reviews, I had high expectations for La Rose, and I was not disappointed. It was clean and comfortable. Large and delicious breakfast every morning (yogurt, homemade granola, fruit, eggs, muffins, cheese, toast). The hosts were happy to give suggestions on restaurants and activities to do. The rooftop terrace had a wonderful view of Table Mountain, especially spectacular at night when it was lit, and a nice place to relax, read a book, drink a glass of wine. Stayed in the Cerise room which had room for two of us to be comfortable, natural light, and minimal decor (something I like). As it was on the street level (walking path only, no cars) there was noise from those walking by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rose is an eclectic mix of French, Indian, Cape Malay and African influences, where old world and modern embrace. Each en suite bedroom is unique and stylishly decorated to reflect the colourful Bo-Kaap and South Africa. It is home away from home, designed to cater for tourists as well as business executives and is gay friendly. Centrally located, it is one of the most central areas in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your La Rose Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- La Rose Bed & Breakfast Cape Town, South Africa