“Go!”

Ranked #205 of 1,252 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2018

I was introduced to this restaurant by friends asking me if I'd like to have Asian/Chinese cuisine. Not my favorite, I thought, but went there anyhow. Thank god. This place was really a discovery. Small menu but all really fabulous paired with a nice rosé bubbly, a very relaxed atmosphere and extremely nice service - I'd go there every week, if I could. Note: No reservations.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely awesome night! Service is great and food is to die for! Will definitely be back! Mussels were absolutely amazing!

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Excellent. They encourage you to order multiple dishes and share like an Asian style tapas. We had a lot of fun. They don't take reservations. So we arrived early before it opened and went for a drink opposite at The Sorrows and waited for it to open. The waitress who served us was so lovely and friendly even when I my chop sticks flew across the room unexpectedly. Will definitely return next time I'm in Cape Town. A good choice while in Cape Town.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

What an amazing ambiance,the doorman (Jose) moves non stop to Rhythmic music while enjoying the finest taste and pleasant display of perfect food....By Chef Julia and ...Chef Emma perfecting the art of food presentation as a whole experience of splendor.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Dishes are creative and nicely done. The cuisine is Asian fusion without being a gimmick, with some local touches as well. Tiny restaurant so reservations are recommended.