Review Highlights

Limmen, The Netherlands
Amazing pilot

Reviewed September 16, 2018
Destination815680

All reviews signal hill amazing experience great flight safety briefing weather conditions other companies lion's head bucket list these guys pilot wind thermals harness video bird exhilarating company
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I had an amazing experience paragliding with Jan. Jan is very kind an will tell tell you a couple of things about Cape Town when paragliding above it. Take the go pro with you, its really worth the money!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Para Taxi T, Public Relations Manager at Para-Taxi Tandem Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Joris and Daphne,

Was our greatest pleasure to fly with you guys!
See you soon!
PT team

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Flying is amazing of course with all organisations you can fly with, but this organisation is probably one of the best. We flied with Jan who is such a nice guy. I gave a flight to my girlfriend as a present for her birthday and her smile after it was unforgettable. If you want to paraglide in Cape Town just book with Para taxi!

Dear Jelte,
Thank you for your kind words, we strive for such big smiles and was amazing to meet you guys.
We wish you all the best!

Regards,
Para-Taxi Team

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

It was amazing, flew for a little longer than normal because of the day, chose a good one, got there got prepped pretty quickly and into the sky you go, it's pretty spectacular, flying over Seapoint is probably the trippiest part having all those buildings below you and then over the ocean for the last little bit, nothing like it

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Today we arrived early in Cape-Town from our trip true South-Africa. Before we came to SA, I've chatted with Jan and his company to arrange a nice memory of being here with a scratch of our bucketlist. Taking myself and my girl for a great flight with Paragliding.
Glad that we could arrange everything far before we came to Cape-Town and everything went well. EXCELLENT service and an AWSOME flight gave us a real valuable memory to our trip here in SA!

Special thanx to Jan for taking us in to 'your office' and showing what a great city Cape-Town is from a higher level. We both loved the way you took us on our flight, full of fun, information and making us comfortable!

Every person who doubts if it's scared or dangerous, pick Jan. Absolutely a fantastic guide with an awsome vibe..

Jan & ParaTaxi, thanx for everything!!

Para Taxi T, Manager at Para-Taxi Tandem Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Robbie and Linda,

Was such fun to meet you guy's and to be able to fly with you!
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us.
We hope to see you again!

Best Travels,
Para-Taxi Team

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Hands down one of the best experiences ever. From the supportive staff and prep that goes into the jump, to the incredible views, I cannot rave about this experience enough. For all those nervous to paraglide do not overthink it, you will have the best flight and feel super safe the entire journey. Thank you Jan!

Reviewed March 13, 2018

I really loved to do the tandem-paragliding! Jan is a very experienced and reliable pilot. I felt completely save and relaxed during teh flight.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience... Bucket list tick..... Only issue was it was way too short.. The total flight time was 5 mins only

Reviewed January 21, 2018

If you are in Cape Town, this is a must! Para-gliding with Jan is the best - there are many paragliding companies at the top of Signal Hill, and they are all good, but Jan's Para-Taxi company is EXCELLENT. His standards of safety seem extremely high, and as such I felt completely at ease while stepping into the harness and running off the side of the mountain! Jan's obvious experience, as well as the well-coordinated team that supports him at the top and at the bottom on landing, really make his the company to choose. I was also given occasional commentary on the way down (not too much that it distracted my peaceful flight) on local landmarks etc. And Jan asked me if I was comfortable trying some final minor acrobatics (e.g. figures of eight) over the sea. I said YES of course, and it was awesome! Jan also provides a video of pictures right after your flight so you can send them on to friends and family. And Jan's colleague was waiting patiently at the bottom to help me out of my harness and get us both - and his cool-coloured para-glider - in to a comfortable executive car and back to the top of Signal Hill where my partner waited for me. 10 out of 10 - and great, competitive rates too. I'm planning a second flight soon!

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Have to recommend this to anyone wanting to paraglide in Cape Town. Jan the pilot was just excellent.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

We had a great time paragliding. Jan also gave lots of suggestions for sightseeing. Jan is the best!