Manhattan Lofts
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Pinnacle(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Cape Town Lodge(Cape Town Central)
  • Restaurant
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Bar/Lounge
Pepperclub Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
Urban Chic Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
Cape Heritage Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Happy Rhino Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
All reviewsloft penthousea great stayspacious apartmentlong streetsecure parkingtable mountainstay there againbobbyjacuzzibalconyaccommodation
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We booked this as we wanted Luxury without the expense that we would get in staying right on the V&A.

The apartment has the most stunning views of Table Mountain and Cape Town.

We really enjoyed our stay here and definitely would book it again, the maid was fantastic and our stay there on the whole really enjoyable.

My only suggestion would be is to have a little welcome pack for guests, small carton of milk, some tea and coffee and sugar, I would have happily paid extra for that, we landed after midnight and got to the apartment after 1am, it was a shame that we couldn't have a hot drink when we got there, and I think that if that was offered to guests it would even better :)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cora P
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Me, my husband and two daughters spent 10 glorious days in Cape Town in April 2012. The trip was a business trip for me and a holiday for the rest of the family. We stayed at the Manhattan Penthouse, which was clean, spacious and well functioning apartment in the middle of Cape Town. It was so good to be able to cook breakfast and even dinner on a couple of nights ans eat around the table - as if you were a bit at home in South Africa.

The location was very convenient, as I had a congress in the CTICC, and the girls and my husband were able to scoot around the city - everything was quite near, and the view from the balcony just incredible to both directions.

The housekeeper also did her job without disturbing our stay and the staff at the Cape Lodge were also friendly when we strolled to the lobby to order a cab or ate a meal in the restaurant. There were lots of restaurants on the Long Street with the possibility for take away or dining. The only unexpected thing was the occasional heavy wind, but then we heard that it is typical for Cape Town! I definitely will go back to Manhattan Penthouse if I stay in Cape Town again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I recently stayed at Manhattan Lofts and enjoyed my stay immensley . The unit was very modern and my view of Table Mountain ,was amazing .

The Loft was centrally situated for me ,close to a wonderfull coffeshop and near a restaurant and Subway Sandwich .I enjoyed the secure parking and good security at the complex .

I will be back

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We recently stayed at manhattan lofts. We are also in the hospitality business. We can speak highly of this apartment! Everything was very
clean and the furniture stylish. Everybody was very friendly and helpfull. Also safe with the undercover parking. Can recomend it to anyone who wants to stay in Cape Town.
Harry and Marianka

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank harryscapetown
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and i visited cape town again after 7 years and we wanted to stay in town this time round. We contacted Manhattan Lofts and we got an immediate response from Bobby Fischer regarding the rates and availability. Bobby was very responsive to our needs and made sure that we were comfortable with everything that was being proposed well before our arrival.

The loft we stayed in was definitely up to our expectations. It was very secure, easily accessible and a very nice view. We had maid service everyday, laundry facilities were also provided and the driver even came to pick up and drop the laundry:-)

We were very happy with the loft itself, its location (walking distance from Loop and Long Street as well as the Green Market Square!) and the overall welcome of staff working there as well as the flexibility and responsiveness of Bobby. It definitely made our stay memorable!

We have already recommended Manhattan Lofts to our friends and family!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple