2Inn1 Kensington
$119
$102
Protea Hotels
  • Restaurant
The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)
$143
  • Pool
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
$752
$427
Hotels.com
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$172
$149
$187
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
$733
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$128
$116
Hilton
  • Pool
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
$549
$429
Agoda.com
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
$197
$160
Priceline
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)
$184
$92
Priceline
All reviewslocal mobile phonesundowner drinkstable mountainour honeymoonheated floorslion's headstay in cape townrestaurant reservationsunderfloor heatingthe entire staffsouth africaother guestscoffee machineboutique hotelthought of everythinghelped us planevery member of staff
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed at 2inn1 for the first 4nights of our honeymoon and it could not have been better! As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by Stephanie who immediately sat us down for sundowners (Gin and Tonics) and went over some housekeeping and things to do in the area. Since we had our travel company organize some things, we didn't need much organization from that end, but if we did, I have every faith that Stephanie would have sorted it out!

The staff were so delightful and the breakfasts were divine!!! They had a very nice breakfast buffet that included cereals, fresh fruit, croissants and a variety of breads, cold cuts and delicious cheeses, yogurts and more. They also have a menu you can order from that include amazing pancakes and some egg dishes. One of the dishes they had on special was SO good: half an english muffin with avocado, poached egg, crispy bacon and balsamic glaze:)

The first night we were tired and didn't feel like trying to navigate where we were going, and Stephanie made a recommendation, booked it for us, booked a taxi and got us settled into our very nice room. Stephanie also gave us a South African cell phone with the taxi number and the 2inn1's number programmed in. We went to dinner (which was AMAZING) at a place called FORK. When we got home they had done a complimentary romantic turndown service with rose petals champagne and chocolate. Such a nice touch!

The next two days we were gone and when we arrived back were promptly offered sundowners, and even had them delivered to the hot tub, waiting for us. I also had a massage and pedicure, and it was FANTASTIC! The massage therapist was so lovely and obviously knew what she was doing!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The service from the moment we stepped through the door was exceptional. Klaus sat us down with a drink and talked through our itenary and helped us get the most out of our short stay in Cape Town.
Only regret, we didn't stay longer.

Room Tip: The apartment was really spacious and perfect for a family.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This review is coming a bit late, considering that we were there 20 days back and I had decided on day 1 itself to write them a good review. :)
And undoubtedly, I am rating them excellent, because they are!!
There is absolutely nothing that I could possibly suggest as an "area of improvement" to them.
Me and my husband travel to a lot of places and have seen great service. But they are definitely the best! I cant praise them enough.
We were there for 3 nights and our stay was very good. Some of the key features that I liked were: the mobile phone with a local number which is provided to the guests so that they can carry it around and make calls, evening drinks and most certainly the interest they take in making sure you have the best possible stay.
On the very first day, my husband fell ill and they looked after our requirements very well. They made sure that everything is provided to us in our room itself. Also, I am a vegetarian, so the staff made sure to suggest us places where I could find good vegetarian options. Moreover, while making all reservations, they made sure to inform the restaurant in advance. They also went out of the way to make special vegetarian breakfast for me. I must add that you can trust their choice of restaurants, they would not suggest you any sub-standard place.
At the risk of sounding repetitive, I really can't praise them enough! :) Steffi, Claire, Kenneth and the entire staff is absolutely amazing. They really have passion to do what they do!
We are sure to stay at your hotel if and when we visit Cape Town again. Thanks a lot for making our stay memorable. (Though you have set such high standards, I would carry them everywhere I visit)

1  Thank NS_GP
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I booked 2Inn1 Kensington because of its Tripadvisor rating and I'm so glad I did. The room was modern, very clean and more than adequate for our two nights in Cape Town. We had a small balcony overlooking the park, an ensuite bathroom with a his and hers basin as well as a delightful rainshower. Special mention to Claire who organised a packed breakfast for us the morning we climbed Table Mountain. She also patiently helped us with driving directions and provided two great meal recommendations - Beluga near the V&A waterfront (great springbok carpacchio and ostrich steak) and Ocean Basket (excellent seafood baskets). Free sundowners and snacks in the late afternoon - a great opportunity to work out the next day's activities with local advice.

2  Thank AbsolutDecadenT
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I found 2inn1 on Trip Advisor before a visit to Cape Town by me and my girlfriend in August 2012, and after reading the reviews I decided it sounded like the place for us. Well, it most certainly was, so much so that we stayed there again in April 2013 and I stayed there when I was there on my own in August of this year!!

The other reviews explain in detail all the things 2Inn1 does right (everything) far more eloquently than I can. It is simply one of the best places I have ever stayed, and I travel a lot for both work and leisure. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff, they are unfailingly cheerful, helpful and polite, and their recommendations in terms of restaurants and things to do are top-notch. Steffi and Claire even worked with my girlfriend to pull off a 'birthday surprise' for me on my last visit whilst she was in Melbourne and I was in Cape Town (yes ladies, I haven't forgotten your deceit...:)

In summary, I cannot recommend 2Inn1 highly enough - if you are going to visit Cape Town (and you really should be) this is the place to stay. Everyone there will make you feel like you have your own slice of paradise in the Mother City, and who wouldn't want that??

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo