“Finally ticked this one off the bucket list”
Review of Skydive Cape Town

Skydive Cape Town
Ranked #61 of 332 Tours in Cape Town Central
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tandem Skydiving is the bench mark for extreme activities and a must do for Cape Town visitors. Skydive Cape Town has been voted as one of the most scenic drop zones in the world with Table Mountain and Robben Island as back drops. 40 km from Cape Town 30 minute scenic flight over the Atlantic ocean to 9000 feet, 30 second free fall and a 5 minute parachute descent Experienced instructors Transport and camera options Booking essential
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Knysna, South Africa
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Finally ticked this one off the bucket list”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

A life defining experience. The tandem parachute jump was very professionaly executed. Hope to do it again sometime

1 Thank JohanMoolman

Palma de Mallorca, Spain
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We went with my boyfriend and my sister for a three week holiday in Africa and ended up the last day booking a tandem skydive with skydive cape town. I was not nervous until my sister started to freak me out and we were almost 3500 meters up and I saw here flying out through the door!!Then I wanted to back out but could not make a fool out of myself ;) It was one of the most amazing things I have ever done and the instructors were awesome!!!When I walked in I thought they all looked like they were 15 but as we got on with it I felt better about it! Highly recommended to make a video to remember, even if its not the best quality!Its like getting two-in-one, a sightseeing from above and a jump for one price;) Would do it again and will never forget it!Thanks guys

Visited November 2011
Chicago
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Wow! Extreme Fun”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We booked tandem skydives with Skydive Cape Town. I have to admit, we were both scared as neither of us ever did this before. Our instructors, Blake and Paul, were both super cool, friendly, confident and very reassuring. They definitely made us novices feel at ease and made sure we were safe and secure. It seems that this activity can be done by anyone at any level. Be sure to get the video and follow your fear! We'd highly recommend Skydive Cape Town. Thanks again Blake and Paul.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank jmleon72
St Austell, United Kingdom
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“An achievement!”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Still can't believe I did this! Wasn't nervous but you do fall out of the plane at 120mph and I don't even like roller-coasters. The straps went really tight when the parachute kicked in. The dive masters were very good and I had every confidence in them. Some people just want to do it all again. Once was enough for me but I'm so chuffed at myself for doing it (age 53).

Visited December 2011
Cape Town Central, South Africa
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Adrenaline junkies dream”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I'm a self confessed adrenaline junkie and nature lover - this has a combo of all the above.

Spectacular views of the ocean and Table Mountain (new 7th wonder of nature), while falling from the skys - truely amazing and unforgettable experience!

Visited December 2010