David's Bed & Breakfast Guest House
The Commodore(Cape Town Central)
$193
$146
Agoda.com
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
$210
$199
Hotels.com
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$137
$127
  • Pool
$126
  • Restaurant
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
$722
$670
  • Breakfast included
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
$150
$130
Townhouse Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
  • Breakfast included
$241
$227
  • Pool
Derwent House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
$163
$152
Travelocity
The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
$329
$305
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I had an excellent three night stay at this well located B&B in Greenpoint. From the minute I arrived until I left the owners/hosts were always on hand to meet my every demand and request. The staff were always friendly and willing to help. The breakfast was excellent and room was very clean with an excellent en-suite. Anyone looking for a value based room in a great setting I would highly recommend staying at Davids! I look forward to my next trip back! I really could not believe the value for money staying here.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I enjoyed my stay here at this lovely contemporary guest house, I really am lucky that I was recommended this establishment! Perfect hosts, David and Hannes who did treat me like I was a special guest during the Christmas holidays. This place of stay is added to one of the best places I've "lived in the moment" and I did just that!!!! I would love to make another stay soon and longer!

Room Tip: Yes, the garden room was the best! Located on the basement floor and it was soooo charming! The shower also was the best!
Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2012

'David's' is the traveller's best 'find' in Cape Town! Spotlessly clean; luxuious; homely; very comfortable; charming & very centrally situated in trendy Green Point (strolling distance to the famous Waterfront where everything is happening or from whence everything starts). And all this at a very reasonable & affordable price - simply amazing! The owners (David & Hannes) are way more than just helpful; they treat you like a long-lost friend and add to the ambiance of the place, which, by the way is extremely tastefully furnished. In summary: "You'd be foolish to stay anywhere else when visiting Cape Town! We'll certainly be back again!"

Room Tip: The 'basement' room with it's own private courtyard (including fountain & lush tropical plants) & terrific shower facilities is strongly reccommended - especially for smokers.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We stayed in David´s place in november and even if the place was very basic, we were looking for a comfortable place where we could sleep safe and clean. We had so many trips and sight seeings booked in that we were basically looking for a place to sleep in and were very surprised how lovely they were. The breakfast was excellent!!!!They were very helpful with everything. If I had to say a negative it would be that our room was very loud, you could basically hear everything going on in the rest of the house and people talking outside. But overall we would recommend this place to everyone who wants a nice place to sleep at while you are out exploring;)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Me, being a german visitor to Cape Town, I was more than happy to find a free room at Davids Bed & Breakfast, that made my trip even more pleasant.
My girlfriend and I were very warm welcomed, shown our rooms and had nice chats with David and Hannes, the owners, just as if we were old friends.
That is what makes a stay in Davids B & B so pleasant: A familiar atmosphere, a great balcony view over the hills around Waterfront, tasteful rooms and furniture, absolute hygiene, and last but not least, the faboulous, very lekker and nutricious breakfast. Big Thank you to the absolute lovely owners and please keep it up like that. See you certainly at my next CPT trip.
V. & K.