My wife and I were married in Natal on the 29th June 2013 and we booked into the Signal Hill Lodge for a period of four days for our honeymoon in Cape Town.
We found the lodge to be well situated and central to town, the service from the staff and management was truly 5 star, warm friendly and accommodating to our needs.
The view is spectacular and we will definitely be staying at the lodge on our next trip to Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Signal Hill Lodge is ideally centrally situated on the upper slopes of the Signal Hill Nature reserve with breathtaking views of Cape Town city bowl, Table Mountain and the Table Bay. The Lodge, in upper Bo-Kaap, is within walking distance of Cape Town city and within easy reach of Table Mountain and the ever-bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Our en-suite, air conditioned bedrooms, each individually appointed in 4-star luxury, offer a blissful sanctuary from the rigors of traveling, while our Wellness Room ensures that you look and feel your best during your stay. Gourmet Malay fusion breakfasts are served in the restaurant where the sun streams in and views over the City bowl are scrumptious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Signal Hill Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signal Hill Hotel Cape Town Central
- Signal Hill Lodge Cape Town, South Africa