I stayed here with friends in January 2014 for a long weekend. The apartment was very smart. The traffic was a little noisy but we were busy sightseeing so were not in the apartment much. It was close to the V&A waterfront (we walked there in the day and got a taxi back when it was dark). The reception staff were friendly and helped us with maps of the city. We had a good rate for the apartment so overall a good stay for a weekend break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbouredge provides modern accommodation in the city's vibrant De Waterkant area. The self-catering accommodation offered includes studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as penthouse suites with views of the city skyline. The apartments are thoughtfully furnished and include a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable dining and lounge areas. The property has access to free Wi-Fi and guests can relax by the open-air swimming pool on the premises or visit the many restaurants and shops within close proximity to the property.Our services include pre-arrival grocery shopping, airport transfers, car rental, day tours and sightseeing excursions (charges apply). Apartments are serviced Monday to Saturday and personal laundry and dry cleaning services are available upon request (surcharges apply). Harbouredge remains the smart choice for many travellers visiting Cape Town who prefer the independence of self-catering accommodation that is accessible and hassle-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Harbouredge Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbouredge Cape Town
- Harbouredge Hotel Cape Town
- Harbouredge Apartments Cape Town, South Africa