A great place. we stayed at the 2 bedroom superieur one and it was huge. massive! also super clean. ask to be as high up as possible for the best view. it is also very close to the car rental companies. cape quater is around the corner which we enjoyed. they only negative was that checking in before 2pm was not possible at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbouredge provides modern accommodation in the city's vibrant De Waterkant area. The self-catering accommodation offered includes studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as penthouse suites with views of the city skyline. The apartments are thoughtfully furnished and include a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable dining and lounge areas. The property has access to free Wi-Fi and guests can relax by the open-air swimming pool on the premises or visit the many restaurants and shops within close proximity to the property.Our services include pre-arrival grocery shopping, airport transfers, car rental, day tours and sightseeing excursions (charges apply). Apartments are serviced Monday to Saturday and personal laundry and dry cleaning services are available upon request (surcharges apply). Harbouredge remains the smart choice for many travellers visiting Cape Town who prefer the independence of self-catering accommodation that is accessible and hassle-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Harbouredge Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbouredge Cape Town
- Harbouredge Hotel Cape Town
- Harbouredge Apartments Cape Town, South Africa