We have stayed in the Romney Park for 4 nights, on the 4th floor. The service was great. The room was an apartment, very big and confortable, a great balcony. Really nice bathrooms.
Everything was perfect, except for the fact that our room did not have a heating. We have asked for extra blankets and it was OK. But a 5 star hotel cannot be ok.
The breakfast was poor, very few fruits and variety of breads also.
At the end of our trip, we have stayed for more 2 nights, but on the 1st floor. It was very noisy, cause it was close to the restaurant kitchen and staff room probably.
I recommend this hotel but please choose higher floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romney Park offers 30 sea facing suites, each with 1 or 2 bedrooms, private balcony, lounge/dining area and kitchenette. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, bar & spa. Free wi-fi access throughout the hotel. Awarded Best All Suite Hotel 2010 in RSA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romney Park All Hotel Cape Town Central
- Romney Park All Suite Hotel And Spa
- Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa