Four Rosmead is a delight. Situated a few minutes from the table mountain cablecar, it's a peaceful haven and ideal boutique guest house for cape town, although a car or taxi is needed to get to the waterfront.
The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and attentive. The breakfast was excellent with specials available everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa