I cant really think of anything negative to say about this hotel.
Location - It seemed to be in a perfect place at the foot of the slopes up to Table Mountain, in a quiet suburb of Cape Town so nice and central for getting about (use a taxi)
Room/Hotel - Clean, Modern, Fresh, Air Conditioned, Comfy - what else do you want?
Staff - Nothing is too much trouble. They will help you plan your days and nights to make the most out of your time in Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa