We arrived straight from the airport to a lovely, warm welcome. The house is small and beautifully appointed with lovely garden & pool. The rooms are spacious with every possible need provided for. The staff were very attentive and gave every possible piece of information that we may have required. Fabulous breakfast and great location for Table Mountain and taxis available very easily and within walking distance of Kloof Street which is full of restaurants. Highly recommend staying there and would go back next time in Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa