Wonderful 4 night stay at Four Rosmead. The staff were outstanding, obviously wanting us to enjoy our stay, advising on restaurants (we would recommend Kloof Street House and Arnold's), and giving advice on what to see in Cape Town (one invaluable piece of advice was to go to Table Mountain straightaway on the first morning, taking the opportunity while the weather was perfect)
After a safari holiday, we wanted a few days of rest in Cape Town, and this was the perfect spot. A small, interesting hotel, within walking distance of the city centre (20-25 minutes), in a pleasant residential area on the way up to Table Mountain.
The breakfasts were outstanding, the rooms very pleasant, the overall atmosphere very friendly.
We have already recommended this hotel to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa