If ever you are going to be poorly abroad make sure you are staying at this delightful hotel. I was struck down with gastroenteritis and nothing was too much trouble for the staff who called a doctor and made sure we felt as comfortable as possible, given the circumstances. They are genuinely lovely people although I would say that if you like a bath (as do I) then check before booking as there are only a few in the building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa