I have stayed in Cape Town for a few days every year since about 1996. I've seen a lot of changes in Cape Town and the Western Cape. Generally, the prices of tourist accommodations have increased far more rapidly than the quality. 17 on Loader is an exception. My wife and i stayed in 2 different rooms and both were clean and well furnished at the start and end of our journey. The staff was friendly and efficient. The breakfast was excellent. The location is second-to-none. The price was certainly reasonable compared to local hotels and competitive in the small area where Loader is situated. It is a very safe location, as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guest house is conveniently situated within a 10 minute walk to the city centre, the Cape Town International Convention Centre, the V&A Waterfront, several health spas and some of Cape Town's most popular restaurants and nightclubs. De Waterkant is considered to be a safe area, and is patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your 17 on Loader Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 17 On Loader Guest House Hotel Cape Town Central
- 17 On Loader Guest House Cape Town, South Africa