We stayed five nights in the guest house. The breakfast was very good and delivered to the door every morning. The rooftop terrace had great views when the weather was nice. When the weather was cold, the rooms were a bit chilly because there is no heat. The guest house is safe and in a good location; it's a 15-minute walk or a 5-minute taxi ride to the V&A Waterfront or the Castle of Good Hope. The staff are friendly but the rooms didn't get a thorough cleaning every day - just a touch-up. There are safes in the rooms, along with TVs and electric kettles. We would go back to 17 on Loader if we return to Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guest house is conveniently situated within a 10 minute walk to the city centre, the Cape Town International Convention Centre, the V&A Waterfront, several health spas and some of Cape Town's most popular restaurants and nightclubs. De Waterkant is considered to be a safe area, and is patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your 17 on Loader Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 17 On Loader Guest House Hotel Cape Town Central
- 17 On Loader Guest House Cape Town, South Africa