This very reasonable (at least in winter) guesthouse is in a charming and safe neighbourhood. The rooms are quirky and appealing, but have everything you need (e.g. great bathroom.) The folks are very kind and helpful. The breakfast is fine, but sitting having your coffee on the roof and watching the sun come up over CT and slowly light up Table Mountain -- that's priceless. Only complaint is that the wi-fi didn't really work, which I hope they will fix. If you need a very reasonably priced driver to take you round Cape Point and Wine District, ask Dirk about Jimmy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guest house is conveniently situated within a 10 minute walk to the city centre, the Cape Town International Convention Centre, the V&A Waterfront, several health spas and some of Cape Town's most popular restaurants and nightclubs. De Waterkant is considered to be a safe area, and is patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your 17 on Loader Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 17 On Loader Guest House Hotel Cape Town Central
- 17 On Loader Guest House Cape Town, South Africa