I stayed at 17 on loader twice this year and l now call it home when I am in Cape Town. The house is conveniently located, close to all the nice cafes and restaurants on a quite street at the top of a small hill but still surprisingly very quite. The icing on the cake is the roof terrace with magnificient a view of Table Mountain and the city.
You can walk into town fairly easily and Waterkant is a very safe neighbourhood even at night
They staff is extremely welcoming too! Coffee lovers would be pleased to hear that unlike other guest houses or hotels you can come across in Africa they serve decent coffee in the morning. A definate fantastic value for money. Book it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guest house is conveniently situated within a 10 minute walk to the city centre, the Cape Town International Convention Centre, the V&A Waterfront, several health spas and some of Cape Town's most popular restaurants and nightclubs. De Waterkant is considered to be a safe area, and is patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your 17 on Loader Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 17 On Loader Guest House Hotel Cape Town Central
- 17 On Loader Guest House Cape Town, South Africa