On the 9th of December 2012 my wish for accommodation where I can just relax came true the minute I walked into the Sugar Hotel.
Although we only spent one night here (was pre-accommodation for a tour we were going on) it is one of the best places I have stayed so far. From the minute you walk into the door you are met by friendly and helpful staff who will go out of their way to assist you.
Our room was spacious and beautifully decorated with everything you could possibly need. Because we had an early departure the next day the staff offered us the breakfast menu on arrival and sorted out our orders so that we would have the meals ready the next morning in our room at the requested time, and I can assure you the delivery was not a minute late
As a travel agent who has seen a number of hotels around the world I am happy to say that you will not be dissapointed if you book here! Clean and relaxing with beautiful decor the Sugar Hotel felt like a little peace of heaven in our busy travel schedule and is definitly the place I will be staying at on my return in 2013
oh before I forget - on our morning of departure we had asked the staff where we could buy water bottles to pack in for our tour. A minute later one of the staff members returned with ice cold water bottles that they had wrapped for our journey - now thats what I call service
Thank you Sugar Hotel for making my stay absolutely wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated mix of raw brick, woods, stainless steel, porcelain tiles and glass sets us apart in style. Minutes from the Cape Quarter, V&A Waterfront, World Cup Stadium, Convention Centre, and a refreshing range of restaurants and night life. Enjoy our perfect position in the heart of the mother city. Retreat to a cocoon of comfort with natural fabrics and earth tones in our luxury en suite rooms. Enjoy spacious bathrooms with large showers for your private indulgence. Twin basins. Heated towel rails. We believe in the detail. Choose a view: Pool, Waterfront or Mountain? The quiet hillside suites, each with their private plunge pool, look onto Signal Hill - the "rump" of fabled Lion's Head mountain. Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, you'll be well looked after. Pamper yourself with one of our Wellness treatments or relax, sipping sundowners, on the pool deck. Marc's Table, our in-house restaurant offers hearty breakfasts, light à la carte lunches and romantic dinners. Sip cognacs, after dark, in our cosy library. Sugar, for food requirements, provides a unique and specialized menu that suits any palette. We will prepare food to your request on instruction. Our daily menu is never the same, and warm hearty meals are prepared just for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sugar Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Hotel And Spa
- Sugar Hotel Cape Town Central
- Sugar Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa