Arrived for a long weekend in Cape Town and had read about this place on the Internet although the article was from a couple of years ago. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. On Long St so in the heart of the city bowl and close to Bo Kaap, the city gardens, the mall, shops, a number of pubs and nice restaurants. Also easy walking distance to V&A Waterfront. The rooms are all decked out uniquely, I stayed in the Mak1one room which features a large installation descending from the roof above the bed and graffiti art and orange warning light in the bathroom...whatever that is for ;-) completely recommend this for first time visitors and return visitors to Cape Town. I'll be back there soon...hopefully to check out another couple of their amazing rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying in the Daddy Long Legs Independent Travellers Hotel is like being part of an interactive art exhibition. Each room is uniquely decorated by an artist, poet, photographer, designer or musician, creating different themes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Daddy Long Legs Boutique
- Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel Cape Town, South Africa