I had a truly memorable stay at Liberty Lodge during my week-long stay in Cape Town. Initially I was planning on staying around the Camps Bay area but following a friends recommendation I decided to stay at Liberty Lodge in Tamboerskloof and so glad I did! First, I absolutely fell in love with the neighbourhood and fell like a true local. The location of the lodge was excellent, just next the little shops, cafes and restaurants on Kloof street, the beach was less than 10' by car and with easy access to table mountain and lion's head. Additionally, Ruth was a wonderful host and my stay would not have been the same without her. She takes great care of her guests, she's passionately and lively and always ensures her guests make the most of of their stay. There are tons of activities/things to do in CT (one week was not enough for me!) and Ruth would always have recommendations to suit everyone's needs. Last but not least, I would like to thank the girls for the lavish breakfast served in the dining area or terrace every morning, which included fruits, cereals and eggs cooked to serve everyone's taste. Looking forward to coming back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over the years, this classic Cape Town bed & breakfast has earned an enviable reputation for relaxed and genuine hospitality. Originally a Victorian gentleman's house, Liberty Lodge became a fabric emporium and even a bordello in the 1940s! Today, it combines a skillful mix of Victorian, Art Deco and contemporary decor, with some stunning feature pieces. Perfectly situated to make the most of your Cape Town holiday or business trip, Liberty Lodge sits on the lower slopes between Table Mountain cable car station and Cape Town CBD. Restaurants and cafes abound in trendy Tamboerskloof and tourist sights are in close proximity. The four uniquely decorated rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and heaters, an electronic wall safe, hairdryer, a range of toiletries and most importantly comfortable beds! Complimentary wi-fi and safe on street parking is available. A hearty hot and cold breakfast is served every morning to set you up for the day either inside or outside in the charming ground-floor greenery courtyard. This homely Tamboerskloof Bed and Breakfast provides your respite from a busy day and is run by owner, Ruth Parsons, who extends a warm, personal welcome. Liberty Lodge appeals to young and old, singles and couples, on holiday or working, all of whom know that convivial surroundings and a comfortable bed waits.No Children under 12 allowed!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Liberty Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Lodge Bed And Breakfast
- Liberty Hotel Cape Town Central
- Liberty Lodge Cape Town, South Africa