We stayed at sunflower stop for 5 nights and overall had a fantastic stay. We had a double room with shared showers/toilets. Room was clean and comfortable but cold because there is no heater but they leave extra blankets for you to beat the chill. Staff were fantastic, helpful, full of good advice and always happy to answer our never ending questions at any time. They helped us plan and organise trips and also gave us good ideas not covered in the usual tourist guides/lonely planet books! Hostel is well set up and you can have free tea and coffee and unlimited wifi for 20R. Toilets and showers are very clean. Location is excellent. 10 mins from waterfront and 25mins from city centre. safe to walk about day or night. Glad we stayed here and would definitely book again next time were in cape town. Thanks guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sunflower Stop backpackers offers relaxing and comfortable accommodation for budget travellers in Cape Town. Nestled between the mountains and sea, the backpackers hostel is in the perfect location to enjoy your time in Cape Town. With a self-catering kitchen, bar and T.V. lounge, our luxury backpackers offers affordable accommodation for every budget. So come and make yourself at home with our friendly staff, cool off in our refreshing sun filled swimming pool, relax at the cosy bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your A Sunflower Stop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunflower Stop Hotel Cape Town Central
- Sunflower Stop Cape Town
- A Sunflower Stop Cape Town, South Africa