The hostel is near Green Point Stadium and 10 min walk from the Waterfront. You can get downtown in 30 minutes walk.
We got there by car and parked it on the pavement in front of the hostel. We stayed in this hostel twice: first time we stayed one night and we had a small but clean bedroom with bathroom. The only drawback is that it was on the Main Road so it was quite noisy.
When we came back they gave us another bedroom, this one was better.
People at the reception are very kind: they kept our luggage for some day and gave us many useful information.
Tea and coffee offered between 8 and 10 a.m. Kitchen at your disposal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sunflower Stop backpackers offers relaxing and comfortable accommodation for budget travellers in Cape Town. Nestled between the mountains and sea, the backpackers hostel is in the perfect location to enjoy your time in Cape Town. With a self-catering kitchen, bar and T.V. lounge, our luxury backpackers offers affordable accommodation for every budget. So come and make yourself at home with our friendly staff, cool off in our refreshing sun filled swimming pool, relax at the cosy bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your A Sunflower Stop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunflower Stop Hotel Cape Town Central
- Sunflower Stop Cape Town
- A Sunflower Stop Cape Town, South Africa