This guest house is one of the most freindly, peaceful, relaxing and unique places we have ever stayed having travelled extensively throughout the world over a number of years.
The location is a great, walk just 2 minutes to the shops, bars, and restaurants of Seapoint or if your feeling energetic stroll to Camps Bay or the Waterfront.
Antony,John,Lisa JC and the crew are the most friendly helpful hosts you could hope for.
Always on hand to recommend restaurants, tourist attractions, trips out of cape town, you name it they can advise you on it.
One evening Antony arranged the chef to serve a superb home made dinner for 20 guests where the local wine was flowing and a great evening was had by all.
The breakfasts are so relaxing on the lovely balcony over looking the gorgeous enclosed gardens and pool area that you won't want to leave .You can easily chill for an hour or so indulging in homemade breads,quiches,or have your eggs cooked to order.
After a hard day on the beach up table mountain handgliding off Lions Head or shopping at the waterfront ,you are greeted by JC or the team roffering a chilled glass of wine on the balcony..Bliss
The rooms are great this is our second visit to Blackheath the first time for 3 weeks and this time 2 weeks.Room f4 is huge with a large kingsize bed tastefully decorated with antique and african artifacts.
The cleaning service is of an extremly high standard and the laundry service impeccable.
This gem of a place is a real find with no negatives to report whatssoever.
Antony and the team are fantastic hosts paying so much attention to detail in all aspects of their accomodation and service.
We will definately be returning again next year for another fantastic friendly relaxing and hassle free holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa