We cannot think of enough superlatives to describe our experience at Blackheath Lodge. John and Anthony and their wonderful staff (Charle, Godfrey, and all others) are very friendly and work hard to meet their guests every need. Seems they have thought of everything from the quality of bedsheets to a local cell phone to a cute little Cooper to rent for the day. Breakfast is wonderful and even coffee is bed is not too much to ask. They will arrange all your bookings, taxis, travel and tours in SA if need be. We enjoyed chatting with them evenings in the bar or at breakfast. Lovely people, great location, an enhancement to your holiday in beautiful Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa