Having read all the glowing reviews on tripadviser, it was almost an invitation to find fault. However, there is no fault to be found.
The two bedroom apartment we stayed in was superb. The service was excellent and the staff could not be more helpful - Anthony, Godfrey, Charlene (sp?) - we're always on hand to help with car hire, wine tours and advice.
The Blackheath Lodge was not simply somewhere to sleep - it enhanced our experience and enjoyment of Cape Town.
If you are looking for somewhere to stay in Cape Town - look no further - book here - you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa