This is easily the best hotel experience we have ever had; mostly because of the staff although the rooms, facilities and location are also great. Blackheath Lodge is small and absolutely charming. The rooms are all unique and have a feel of home. The beds are very comfortable. The staff couldn't possibly be more helpful, particularly Charlie who was always there to take care of all our needs and to think of things we might like but didn't know to ask about. She is a very big part of what makes this hotel fantastic. The breakfast is really lovely too and there is always wine, coffee, tea, sweets and cookies to nibble on if you so desire. We highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa