I stayed at Blackheath Lodge in September 2013. I read lots of review on this place and that's the main reason I decided to stay here. Honestly, it is my best decision! The staff were so kind, friendly and helpful. Though I planned everything in prior, they still checked on me if everything was alright. The only thing that could perhaps be changed was probably the change of the bed sheet. I was there for over a week and the bed sheet was never changed. But it was still a very pleasant experience and nice & cosy place to stay anyway!
As the place is located in Sea Point, it was easy to commute to several places. I would recommend anyone who is planning to visit Cape Town to stay here. You won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa