What a great hotel. We chose it because it was ranked so highly on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. The staff were so friendly, the rooms spacious and comfortable, and the breakfast delicious. The decor is so quirky and cute. They were renovating the pool while we were there and the smell of paint pervaded the courtyard a bit, but that was fine. It was too cold to swim and the pool looks great now! We were given a local cell phone to use to call a taxi wherever we went in the city, which I thought was a thoughtful touch. I was also able to use it to text my friend who lived in the area.Very convenient! It's obvious that a lot of thought and care has gone into this place; I can't recommend it enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa