We chose Blackheath (2 couples traveling) because it had a high rating on Trip Advisor. As it turned out, it was better than any of us anticipated. Antony and his team are top notch. They are friendly and very helpful with great suggestions for everything from dining to the best tours to take. It felt like we were staying with very knowledgable friends who were truly interested in us having the best Cape Town experience possible. If you like small, interesting hotels with unique design and outstanding service, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa