From the very start Antony and his team provided the highest level of customer service- five stars aren't enough! He was extremely helpful in tailoring activities and dining to meet my needs. The property itself is gorgeously decorated and Antony's impeccable attention to detail made the stay really relaxing. It was so easy to explore the city knowing you being provided truly expert information and a week seemed too short. Each day started with and amazing breakfast made to order and after a day of sightseeing and dining I enjoyed relaxing with some local wine in the cozy poolside and dining areas. Having nightly chats with Jean-Claude, one of the wonderful staff members, was always a special treat. I plan to go back at the first opportunity and will continue to spread words of praise for this amazing guesthouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa