We had four days split into two stays at the beginning and end of a 2 week trip travelling the Garden Route. This was our first visit to South Africa and Cape Town and our warm welcome at Blackheath set the tone for the rest of our trip. The location is convenient, the rooms are excellent, the public areas and pool are delightful and the best part is the fantastic breakfast even down to personalised decorated plates one morning. Antony, Michelle, Jean-Claude and the rest of the team make your stay as perfect as possible and if we visit Cape Town again we will definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa