Anthony, first of all we are so sorry that we needed so long to write a review!! When we came back to Germany we start mooving to another house and now I'm looking the first time over our great pictures from Africa.
The Blackheath Lodge is a gem in Cape Town. Its cozy furnished and the lovely details all over the place let you feel relaxed and welcome from the first time when you walk in.
The rooms are all different and have very beautiful interior. You even have a cell phone in the room where you can do your own dinner reservations or get in contact with friends. Its like Anthony and his team are thinking about everything.
The breakfast on the little porch is so yummy and the ladies cook with so much passion and love that you can sit and chat there all day long. Its hard to leave the house and the sweet pool area :-)
In Anthonys little shop you can buy beatiful handmade african gifts and I must say the scarves and bowls are the best souveniers I've ever bought ! Everyone at home was totally overwhelmed.
The pricing is a little bit high but if you know what huge service you can expect and how beautiful the team and the house is you pay it with no regrets !!
Also Anthony helped me with all his time and his heart to arrange us a wonderful round trip through the Garden Route and the Little Karoo Area. I asked for outstanding guesthouses and was not dissapointed with one. Even if we had to change the plan spontanious he was always there for our problems. THANKS SO MUCH !!
We will definitly come back one day. Looking forward to meet all of you again.
PS: Anthony we drove to SPIER on our way to the airport and guess who has a nice big Coca-Cola Kudu here in Germany now ;-) thanks so much for the tipp !! I love it everytime I walk by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa