Quaint boutique hotel in quiet residential area for the last two nights of our fabulous trip in the Cape Town area. Great relaxing stop following our active safari at Sanbona. Lovely little garden area, good breakfasts, cute garden patio off our room, great location--within walking distance of the seafront and a short cab ride to the V&A waterfront and other Cape Town sights. As almost everywhere we went, extremely helpful and pleasant staff. Free wi-fi too! Antony's restaurant recommendations for two nights were not on our list--yet they were amongst the best two meals of our stay (Pepenero and Il Leone).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa