I stayed for 6 nights in this Lodge and found it really good. Walking distance to Waterfront, great health food shop over the road and fish restaurant next door. Nearby internet cafe and great cafes and shops in Kloof Street. I would definitely stay there again. Staff were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the foot of the world-renowned Table Mountain, in the centre of Cape Town City and located in the upmarket suburb of Gardens. Comfort at a most affordable price! Step out our front door and find yourself on vibrant Kloof Street, showcasing an array of world class restaurants including Kitchen Kink Boutique, Asoka, Yindees and our sister restaurant Hudsons Burger Joint. Once in Cape Town welcomes you with attentive staff that take pride in providing personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Once in Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saasveld Hotel Cape Town Central
- Saasveld Lodge
- Once In Cape Town South Africa