I recently took my partner to Cape Town on our annual holiday. I really wanted to take her somewhere very special with charm and character. I booked the Cape Cadogan hotel via their website and was blown away by the service received by the reservations team. They responded to my requests and questions promptly and exceeded my expectations. The time that we spent at the hotel was out of this world, it was just what we were looking for, the staff we unbelievable and really made us feel as if we were the only guests in the hotel. We have already decided that we would love to visit the hotel again if we can ever manage to visit this beautiful city again. I can highly recommend this hotel for those who are looking for a boutique hotel and that personal touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa