This small boutique hotel is situated in a beautiful house in an excellent location in City Bowl area. You will find everything you need in a few steps away: supermarket, ATM, many restaurants and bars are just around the corner. The hop on hop off bus (which is a must do in Cape Town) has a stop 3 blocks away from the hotel. The service and breakfast is a 5 star. As the hotel is small (about 15 rooms), everything has a personal touch. The staff is phenomenal. Everyone is so kind and ready to help. Monica and Hilda made the best breakfast I had in my life. Pelo was such a good hostess. Thank you for the warm reception and all the wonderful advices you gave us!!! The room is very comfortable and clean, but it is not a 4.5 star. I would give 3.5 star for my room (number 5). I found it small and to simple for the hotel standards. But it is nice and very comfortable, anyways. Everything else was spot on. I would come back again and again without a doubt! It was a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Prestigia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa