We stayed four nights at the Cape Cadogan and loved every minute. We had a large room with a balcony looking out over the main street on the front, and the little pool and fountain on the side. The marble bathroom had twin showers and lots of hot water which was wonderful since it was quite cold and rainy while we were there. Service was outstanding, from the kitchen staff who were willing to provide any hot breakfast you could wish for to the reception staff that suggested fun places to visit and good restaurants to try. Each night the bed was turned down, and a small treat placed on the pillow. There were two cosy main floor lounges for guests to sip sherry or have a glass of wine while chatting, reading, or warming up by the fireplace. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and felt pampered. It was well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Prestigia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa