We spent a few days at this hotel during our trip to Capetown and had rooms at both More Quarters and Cape Cadogan. The rooms at Cape Cadogan were very cozy and nicely decorated, and the apartment suite in More Quarters was excellent. I had a problem with missing baggage from my flight and the receptionist team was so helpful. They even suggested I provide them with the information so they could continue to call the airline while we were out. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great stay in Capetown. The only downside is no large pool area if you are looking for some pool time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, South African Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa